Dan Viehmann Landscaping and Property Management is located in beautiful Kennebunkport Maine. For complete Landscaping design, construction and maintenance to commercial and residential property management, Dan Viehmann provides you with a single, reliable source for all your home and grounds care needs.Serving the Kennebunkport, Cape Porpoise, and Goose Rocks Beach areas.
Thank you to our awesome crew and our loyal clients.
Together, Dan and his wife, Melissa have pleased many clients with their professional aerial photography and videography capturing their immaculately maintained estates in Southern Maine
- Landscaping Services
- Design, construction and maintenance
- Tree, shrub, perennial and annual plantings
- Edging and mulching
- Compost application
- General grounds care
- Estate Gardening
- Selective tree and shrub pruning
- Annual plant installation
- Landscape bed maintenance
- Organic tree, shrub and perennial fertilization
- Bulb installation
- Compost application
- Soil PH testing
- Granite steps
- Cobblestone entrances and drip edges
- Irregular and select bluestone walkways and patios
- Brick patios and walkways
PROFESSIONAL LOW VOLTAGE LANDSCAPE LIGHTING for HOMES OF DISTINCTION
Recognition by Cast Lighting certified that Dan Viehmann of Dan Viehmann Landscaping has successfully completed the Cast Lighting Landscape Lighting training.
Dan’s completion of this hands-on training qualifies him to undertake the profession installation of low-voltage lighting systems. Dan has demonstrated competence in lighting design, wiring techniques, fixture installation, transformer set-up and system maintenance.
• Low Voltage Landscape Lighting is breathtaking in its beauty and provides a safe, secure and welcoming environment. Unlike the glaring high voltage lighting of the past, low voltage lighting provides the opportunity for a skilled contractor to create a work of art. With the proper fixtures and tools, such a craftsman can enhance the beauty and value of your home.
• Security – High voltage floodlights leave dark shadows and unseen areas around a property. A better choice is strategically placed low voltage lights that provide low levels of even illumination.
• Usability – Illuminating the private areas of a property allows the evening enjoyment of decks, sitting areas, and recreational spaces.
• Beauty – Low voltage lighting accentuates the shapes and textures of a landscape and its structures. Lighting designers not only paint pictures with light, they create dramatic scenes that give the viewer a dynamic experience of the property.
• Economy – Low voltage lighting consumes about 1/3 the electricity compared to high voltage and is far less expensive to install.
• Lighting demos available • Systems starting at $2,500
INTERLOCKING CONCRETE PAVEMENT INSTITUTE
- Certified ICPI Installer
- Recent Certificates
My name is Dan Viehmann and I am the founder of Dan Viehmann Landscaping and Property Management. My love for the outdoors started many years ago while helping my grandfather work on his farm on the hills of New Hampshire.
I started landscaping with my brother Greg in the Spring of 1990 and continued my love for outdoor gardening in beautiful Southern Maine. I now employ up to 12 men and women in full season.
A professionally installed landscape is one of the best investments you will ever make. I will do everything I can, to ensure that your landscape project adds aesthetic value to your home year after year. I provide fine attention to detail, dependability and honesty because I feel it is the utmost importance to me and my crew. All work is done with great pride by courteous professionals.
Dan’s professional landscaping and property management combined with his love for flying makes this unique, “Fun” part of his business a real treat. Dan is a current FAA certified private airplane pilot, flying regularly out of Sanford Regional Airport in Sanford, Maine. Together, Dan and his wife, Melissa have pleased many clients with their professional aerial photography and videography capturing their immaculately maintained estates in Southern Maine. If you would like an aerial photo for pleasure or for documentation purposes, please don’t hesitate to give them a call today.